Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(06-25-2018, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: I read Pelosi denounced her. I haven't seen or read anything from her yet though so take it for what it's worth.

Pelosi did denounce Maxine Waters' call for people to harass Trump administration officials. Trump's claim that Pelosi has joined forces with Waters on that front is just another lie.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday issued a rare direct rebuke of one of her own members. Pelosi took aim at Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), who has called on anti-Trump resistors to harass Trump administration officials and “tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

On Twitter, Pelosi responded: “In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea.”

Pelosi is right on this one, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by HairOfTheDog - 06-25-2018, 01:37 PM