Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(07-02-2018, 11:05 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't know if Maxine Waters also received Secret Service protection; if so, she's not talking about it. Trump told tens of millions of people that Waters is trying to harm them and left it so vague as to incite crazies into thinking she called for violence. Now, she's getting death threats.

But, she's not crying or cowering about the vitriol she's getting from the MAGA peeps, the president, Fox News, etc... Waters is fighting back and continuing to protest Trump's policies and what she considers the great harms he's doing to the country.

If Trump and Waters went toe-to-toe in a one-on-one, I'd bet on 79-year-old Maxine hands-down. She's got unbridled fire in her belly.

hah She's a firecracker & I love her chutzpah. I hope to be just like her when I'm that age. I laughed out loud when she talked about shooting straight & a wounded animal. Ahahahaha! Maxine has balls and I always appreciate that in women.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by Duchess - 07-02-2018, 01:24 PM