Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychoanalyze me
So I already know I'm obnoxious but I 'think' I only pick on assholes. Am I wrong?
Jesus fucking Christ, I open myself up like this and you wimps opt out?
Yup
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I will say this tho ~ I've been at the recieving end of your viper tongue but, to acknowledge that you only went after assholes would be saying that I am one...I most assuredly am NOT...usually..well, maybe sometimes.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:So I already know I'm obnoxious but I 'think' I only pick on assholes. Am I wrong?
So, stop picking on yourself Asshole!Smiley_emoticons_smile
Duchess Wrote:I will say this tho ~ I've been at the recieving end of your viper tongue but, to acknowledge that you only went after assholes would be saying that I am one...I most assuredly am NOT...usually..well, maybe sometimes.
RecEIving.

I was only commenting on your slutty avatars. That's a pet peeve of mine...

Okay, Ima nasshole. :Blush:
LumpyPussy as a woman has overcome life in a world that cannot accept her as a dominant figure. Sifting through people like a daydream she has incorporated her persona in many incarnations on the Internet. Wrought with love for her cats she has proven that it not only takes a level headed approach towards negative input, she has adapted and morphed into an unforgiving entity towards righteousness.
Giving in at times to her own dark negative prophesies she has indeed deflected many an oncoming train. Like a knife in the water driving home her thoughts without including any parentage baggage that most drag behind them.
Ideas are formative yet advanced in their proclamation. A definite Knight in the protection of the downtrodden a spirited figure in the demise of the pompous. Scared at the fact that someday she will be alone when she retires she may now be formulating an escape route safe and secure in the future.
Love will someday find her when she finally realizes that standing strong is good but giving into the soft shoulder of another's unabashed acceptance is sometimes a much softer pillow to sleep on.
Sleep on that pillow of another's LumpyPussy and let someone else absorb the hate in the world.

Your pal
Maggot
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wow. Maggot. Who knew?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maggot, that was excellent !...Do me !
I didn't mean that the way it sounded. :Blush:
Do me, do me!
Duchess Wrote:I didn't mean that the way it sounded. :Blush:
hehehhee ooooo you are going to make Frank jealous.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maggot Wrote:LumpyPussy as a woman has overcome life in a world that cannot accept her as a dominant figure. Sifting through people like a daydream she has incorporated her persona in many incarnations on the Internet. Wrought with love for her cats she has proven that it not only takes a level headed approach towards negative input, she has adapted and morphed into an unforgiving entity towards righteousness.
Giving in at times to her own dark negative prophesies she has indeed deflected many an oncoming train. Like a knife in the water driving home her thoughts without including any parentage baggage that most drag behind them.
Ideas are formative yet advanced in their proclamation. A definite Knight in the protection of the downtrodden a spirited figure in the demise of the pompous. Scared at the fact that someday she will be alone when she retires she may now be formulating an escape route safe and secure in the future.
Love will someday find her when she finally realizes that standing strong is good but giving into the soft shoulder of another's unabashed acceptance is sometimes a much softer pillow to sleep on.
Sleep on that pillow of another's LumpyPussy and let someone else absorb the hate in the world.

Your pal
Maggot
Jesus Christ, Maggot... did we catch you between bowls or what? ::blink::
Maggot Wrote:LumpyPussy as a woman has overcome life in a world that cannot accept her as a dominant figure. Sifting through people like a daydream she has incorporated her persona in many incarnations on the Internet. Wrought with love for her cats she has proven that it not only takes a level headed approach towards negative input, she has adapted and morphed into an unforgiving entity towards righteousness.

Your pal
Maggot
So you saying she's Transsexual? ::blink::
Duchess listens to the sound of steps drawing near, with her ear towards the ground the ripples of coming footsteps and the constant drumming of the world excite her in the early morning. Alone and quiet in thedawn she tiptoes around sleeping trees.
Never the antagonist and never the instigator she applies her wares on words that have been spoken by others. Her passion is the thoughts of all people, she uses that knowledge in everyday conversation. Sometimes she may daydream of pancakes made from scratch but would be just as happy running barefoot through a field. A true free spirit that at times can be very introspective and calm.
If she had been born in China she may have become a superb dancer if she had been left to her own wiles. Instead she has become a Goddess in the eyes of the animals she has tamed and shown Love. But do not dare turn your back on her after hurting something or someone she loves.
As a side-note she has been known to offer a better perspective after adecision has been made, and sometimes that is enough to change a persons mind.
Yours Truly
Maggot
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Duchess listens to the sound of steps drawing near, with her ear towards the ground the ripples of coming footsteps and the constant drumming of the world excite her in the early morning. Alone and quiet in thedawn she tiptoes around sleeping trees.
Never the antagonist and never the instigator she applies her wares on words that have been spoken by others. Her passion is the thoughts of all people, she uses that knowledge in everyday conversation. Sometimes she may daydream of pancakes made from scratch but would be just as happy running barefoot through a field. A true free spirit that at times can be very introspective and calm.
If she had been born in China she may have become a superb dancer if she had been left to her own wiles. Instead she has become a Goddess in the eyes of the animals she has tamed and shown Love. But do not dare turn your back on her after hurting something or someone she loves.
As a side-note she has been known to offer a better perspective after adecision has been made, and sometimes that is enough to change a persons mind.
Yours Truly
Maggot
Jesus::sly::
I love that, Maggot !...[Image: yahoo.gif]
Maggot Wrote:Duchess listens to the sound of steps drawing near, with her ear towards the ground the ripples of coming footsteps and the constant drumming of the world excite her in the early morning. Alone and quiet in thedawn she tiptoes around sleeping trees.
Yours Truly
Maggot
::blink::::blink::

Ear hedges or no, Maggot reveals his hidden poet.
I think Mag is stoned. 104...............::drugs::
FAHQTOO Wrote:I think Mag is stoned. 104...............::drugs::

Well, since he claims to be stoned pretty much all the time, I was thinking maybe we caught him in a lucid moment.

Whatever is going on, I like it!! ::thumbs::