Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE
I do not disagree with you, I think the cops should get lots and lots of training.
And I never considered you anti cop, I have seen you and duchess post a lot of pro cop stuff.
I know a lot of cops, (7 or 8) and I have asked them and they always say they were never trained to "Shoot to kill". They are trained for "center mass" which is the biggest and easiest target, conveniently happens to include primary organs. They are also trained to shoot until the suspect stops doing whatever he was doing. Now to me thats a kill shot, but I would be the guy going for a double tap to the head and be done with it, even in basic training when I was 17. I had uncles that were "special".
My only point was that there is a very expectation of success out there for the cops to stop whatever assholery is going on out there, but most folks want it done without bloodshed. A very fine idea which I agree with. However, the reality is, there are a lot of crazy motherfuckers out there and our police force is woefully untrained for it.
I used to do a lot of security work and can tell you, those folks are wired to the max. Most cops are just out there doing a job helping folks as best they can, but they are in no way prepared for a nutfuck to come at them. It sux if your a nutfuck with a genuine brain chemical problem that you did not create (Flaka, Crack, etc..). but thats where we are. That guy Hill, he was all fucked up through none of his own creation and the VA, Govt didn't catch it, might not have been their issue, since he quit taking his meds. Bottom line is he quit taking his meds, freaked out and officer Oleson was obligated to make sure he went home that night.
Yes it blows, american hero, Air Force Vet and all that, but his life is no more valuable than the cops.

I was going to stop here, but I want to shere this with you.
I was in the Air Force from 475 to 5/79.
I was stationed at Carswell AFB in Fort Worth almost all that time, it was peacetime.
I had a good friend from Basic Training through Tech School and on to a permanent assignment. I was an Aircraft Electrician but I forget what Baily was. He was a bible reading straight shooting kind of guy, never a bad word, none of the skirt chasing that was my predilection. One night he got drunk, went around knocking on doors in the barracks and stabbed the first guy opened the door with a broken off broom handle, the guy survived. Point is, you never know, run up on a crazy MF, what ya gonna do? Read the constitution, debate with your friends, or shoot the fucking guy and go home to your family?
I did go back and read the articles, sounds like they want there to be some issues with the first responding officers story, not enough info in the print.
Like I said, I have dealt with some crazy, drunk fux in the past. Your first and primary concern is self preservation. I have cracked knees with a flashlight, bounced folks off walls and a cash register, taken them down with "unfair" tactics, but they always dealt the play, my job was to finish it and make sure everyone else made it home ok.
The cops are charged with a similar task, cool, they agreed to it, signed the line and cashed the check. That does not mean they are signed up for an ass beating or a gun fight. They have a fucked up job to do and it is not pretty. I would rather 20 crazy fucked up nutfux get whacked than 5 good cops get whacked. That means I do not have to be so worried about guard duty.
Enough, I am half in the bag and its late.
Anyone want to learn how to make Salmon with Maple Syrup and Walnuts? What do you want for Christmas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - by SIXFOOTERsez - 10-31-2015, 11:46 PM
[split] ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by Duchess - 11-05-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by Duchess - 11-05-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by Duchess - 11-05-2015, 06:11 AM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by SIXFOOTERsez - 11-05-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by Maggot - 11-05-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by F.U. - 11-05-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by F.U. - 11-05-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - by HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2015, 01:04 PM