Moaning OP v MF
I have decided to open this one for OP to air his soap opera views on "24" and MF to give the same fucking answers that he does on every other thread that OP witters on about how good a little man he is and doesn't abuse anyone or anything.

At least it may give the rest of us a fucking rest from finding the same old arguements on every other thread on the fucking board.

::bigg::
Jurassic Wrote:I have decided to open this one for OP to air his soap opera views on "24" and MF to give the same fucking answers that he does on every other thread that OP witters on about how good a little man he is and doesn't abuse anyone or anything.

At least it may give the rest of us a fucking rest from finding the same old arguements on every other thread on the fucking board.

[Image: amen-0005lg.gif]
You're all pain in the ass bitches ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You're all pain in the ass bitches ...
Probably true, but Jurassic does have a point.
[user=110]Jurassic[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have decided to open this one for OP to air his soap opera views on "24" and MF to give the same fucking answers that he does on every other thread that OP witters on about how good a little man he is and doesn't abuse anyone or anything.

I will post what I want, when I want, where I want fuckhole.

You can stick your pathetic whining thread up your arsehole.

::finger::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=110]Jurassic[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have decided to open this one for OP to air his soap opera views on "24" and MF to give the same fucking answers that he does on every other thread that OP witters on about how good a little man he is and doesn't abuse anyone or anything.

I will post what I want, when I want, where I want fuckhole.

You can stick your pathetic whining thread up your arsehole.

::finger::
Just make sure you don't google something unless Sinister gives her approval. ::thumbs::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I will post what I want, when I want, where I want fuckhole.
.... unless, of course, MF tells you not to. ::bigg::
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I will post what I want, when I want, where I want fuckhole.
.... unless, of course, MF tells you not to. ::bigg::

No danger of that, I don't make real life threats, or post pictures of atrocities.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.