Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
(07-16-2015, 01:20 PM)sally Wrote: I would like to see what the grandfather has to say since he's the one who was watching him while the parents walked down to the creek. If the parents did something to the little boy then he would have to be covering for them.

The father does focus a lot on the technicalities of the search and seems to suggest that someone had to have taken him since they did such a thorough search. If it were me I'd be clinging on to the hope that he's lost somewhere in the woods, not abducted.

I too would like to hear from gramps. The article pasted below is the first I've heard that gramps had a friend with him at the campsite that day. I'd like to hear from that friend too.

The Latest:
Two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing Friday afternoon when his mother, father and grandfather and his grandfather's friend were all camping on Timber Creek Road near Leadore, Idaho.

We have new information just released today from the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

They say scent-tracking dogs led searchers to the banks of Stone Reservoir.

This is the second time divers have searched the reservoir (4/10ths of a mile from the campsite), which is shallow, small and clear.

Meanwhile, DeOrr's parents are also here. His father told us that he is not leaving this area until his boy is found.

The mother, father and the toddler's aunt are all camped out about a mile away from their former campsite to be here in case he is found.

Tanisha Kunz, DeOrr's aunt, spoke on behalf of the parents. She says at this time they don't want anyone up there because the divers need to be focused on their search efforts.

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/ida.../30209081/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-16-2015, 02:11 PM