Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
(07-19-2015, 03:04 PM)username Wrote: It's fucked up all the way around. How could 4 adults not manage to keep an eye on one two year old?

I haven't really "studied" the timelines but is there a chance the parents left the child for significantly longer than they're claiming? As I understand it, they're saying they walked about 10 minutes. What if, instead, they left that child (supposedly with gramps) for an hour or more? I could see THAT being enough time for the child to really wander off, drown etc. The abductor theory is still unlikely but the longer you stretch out the parent's absence, the more anything seems possible.

The dad said in the video that they had been at the campsite since 1pm. 911 was at 2:30. After searching for 20 minutes. So they were at the campsite for about an hour before mom and dad left Deorr behind. With the mom's grandfather. I wonder how much time the adults spent yelling at each other before they actually went looking for him. And why dad took off in his truck to go out and get cell reception when mom's call was perfectly clear. My guess? The adults wasted time arguing about who was at fault.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by Adub - 07-20-2015, 05:56 PM