Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
(07-22-2015, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 12:04 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Still, inquiring minds and all...
I don't think we can help but wonder how a small child can simply disappears into thin air. I can see that happening with adults because some WANT to disappear but I don't see how it can happen with a little kid.

I'd hoped Deorr would be found by now and a lot of questions could be answered. But, the Sheriff's office contends they "have not one clue" about what happened to him.

In a phone call today Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn D. Bowerman confirmed that someone, who was scattering human remains of a family member in the area, did accidentally contaminate the search area. The scent of those remains threw off some of the dogs searching for DeOrr, leading the trackers on a false trail.

Sheriff Bowerman also confirmed that drones are being brought to the Timber Creek/ Stone Reservoir area but doesn't believe they will be used in the search. Instead the drones will be used to document the area for evidence if a trial in connection to DeOrr's disappearance is ever convened.

The sheriff also stated that at this time he does not consider the parents to be suspects in the child's disappearance. He confirmed they did take a polygraph test but didn't know when or if the results of the test would be released to the public. (If the parents passed their polys and they get a lawyer, the lawyer will definitely tell the public IMO.)

The Lemhi County Sheriff's office is asking the public to continue to report any information to the Idaho Fusion Center at (208) 846-7676, or to the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office at (208) 756-8980.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/new-detai...r/34281340

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-22-2015, 11:49 AM