Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
It's difficult for parents of missing children to refuse to take a poly. Whether they're involved in the disappearance or not, it looks bad and casts a shadow of guilt if they refuse.

Since polys are inadmissible in court for very good reason, I think taking one is actually the smart thing for both innocent and guilty parents looking to manage public/LE perception and push investigative focus off of them exclusively.

It struck me as odd that teary-eyed dad is such a major focus of attention on the first missing flyer I posted last night too, Jimbone. Also found it odd that the secondly flyer included a picture of mom and dad giving an interview. Maybe the parents think someone will be more inclined to report something if they know dad is distraught and the parents are looking? I don't know.

I thought by now that gramps' friend would have been identified. He's possibly the last or one of the last people known to see a missing child, he's someone reportedly not well-known by the parents, and I haven't seen one detail about him released by the family, LE, or the media.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-23-2015, 10:26 AM