Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
Reinwand is half gramps' age. I wonder if he is gramps' caregiver?

There are a lot of 'unless' and 'ifs' and unknowns in the timeline still.

So, I don't have a firm idea as to how long a person or animal had to prey upon and move Deorr (or how long Deorr was wandering alone, if that's what happened).

- We don't know if the parents asked gramps (and Reinwand) to watch Deorr while they reportedly explored, or if the parents just assumed gramps and Reinwand were watching Deorr when they left the campsite.

- We don't know if the parents searched for 20 minutes (after reportedly being away for 10-15 minutes) before calling 911, or if they instead searched for an hour, or if either of those scenarios is even valid. We don't know what Reinwand was doing while the parents were reportedly searching.

- We don't know if Reinwand and/or gramps rode with the family to the campsite or took another vehicle.

- We don't know the results of the parents' polys or whether Reinwand agreed to take one.

- We know Reinwand has a violent criminal record (and I know his criminal record includes sealed cases, but don't of course know what those cases entail).

Reinwand would be considered a POI even if he had no criminal record because he was apparently the last able-bodied person alone with the missing child and there's seemingly no known evidence as to what happened to little Deorr yet. The fact that Reinwand's identity was shielded for a couple of weeks (which is unusual, in my experience) certainly piqued public interest in him.

Anyway, I'm on the fence in this case; too many possibilities and too few available clues. I still won't be surprised if Deorr wandered off and drowned in the water, like little Sidney Heidrick did this weekend. I think it's less likely that an animal or bird got him, but it's possible. And, I won't be terribly shocked if one or more of the adults at the campsite is involved in Deorr's disappearance.

I hope Deorr is found soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-27-2015, 01:18 PM