Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
(07-27-2015, 12:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 12:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So he was found guilty by Facefuck. Awesome.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

No. Read the article.

Reinwand has not even been named a formal suspect, nor have the parents.

Reinwand and the parents are Persons of Interest, according to today's statement by the Sheriff. Gramps is cleared because he apparently doesn't have the mental and/or physical capacity to disappear a kid.

It appears to me that LE was withholding the name of Reinwand for a reason, Reinwand was lying very low for a reason, some people on social media knew he was at the campsite and started researching his background and hypothesizing, and so the Sheriff figured he needed to confirm/clarify Reinwand's current status in the investigation.

There are probably some people on social media who suspect that Reinwand is guilty of involvement and/or that one or both of the parents are guilty of involvement. They're entitled to their opinions.

It's certainly not odd for people to consider the last adult(s) to see a child before the child disappears to be a POI or potential suspect. It's standard and reasonable.

I have no idea if Reinwand was involved or not, but it interests me that he was in fact with gramps when gramps was reportedly supposed to be watching little Deorr.
My bad. I thought this was written: "Over the weekend, Reinwand was repeatedly identified as a sex offender with an extensive criminal history in online forums and on social media." Guess I need to work on my reading comprehension???

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by Blindgreed1 - 07-27-2015, 02:03 PM