Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
Sadly, it doesn't take a magician or a genius to disappear a person without a trace, Cars. Some unsophisticated teens have been able to conceal murders in missing persons cases for longer than a couple of weeks, and many unsophisticated adults have concealed murders in such cases for decades.

Trained tracking and cadaver dogs don't always hit on a missing person's scent or decomp even when the missing person or his/her body had recently been at the location. Trained dogs also sometimes register false positives; they hit at locations that the missing person is later proven never to have been. The dogs are really helpful tools sometimes, but there are a lot of factors that impact their effectiveness.

Absence of blood at a spot doesn't mean the missing person wasn't attacked/killed there. Strangulation and suffocation are common manners of death that often don't involve blood spill. Deorr could have been killed at the campsite without leaving any traces of blood.

Sally:
The search expert interviewed last week indicated that a body in a location like Timber Creek would rise to the surface after about 3 weeks of decomp. Deorr will have been missing 3 weeks on 7/31.

I now think the chances of accidental death are slimmer too, because nothing belonging to little Deorr has turned up anywhere and he was reportedly fully clothed, booted, and had a truck in his pocket when he disappeared. Also, I am suspicious of Reinwand now that we know a little more about him and now that it's confirmed that he was alone with gramps and little Deorr when the boy supposedly "just disappeared". I'm not convinced he's involved, but I suspect that he could be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-28-2015, 08:48 PM