Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
I don't understand why the parents are refusing media interviews.

They did the one local interview shortly after Deorr went missing - the one that is posted upthread. But, that's it. The mom's Facebook account with the Missing flyers is now inaccessible to the public as well.

Parents of missing children typically clamor for media attention to make the public aware of their missing child, especially if they believe the child has been abducted.

I also keep wondering why they'd take an old man who is apparently physically and mentally unhealthy on a remote camping trip where he'd presumably be sleeping on the ground, there would be no standard toilets, the ground is wobbly, etc... That's what makes me wonder if Reinwand was supposed to be watching gramps who was supposed to be watching little Deorr.

I'd still really like to hear more about gramps' exact condition and his relationship with Reinwand. I'm suspicious of Reinwand based on what little we know about him, but I could also see him and gramps being kinda clueless and making excellent scapegoats.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-29-2015, 01:34 PM