Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
Yeah, it seems unlikely that (according to the paternal grandfather who wasn't even there) there was only a 4-minute window of time that Deorr wasn't being watched in the remote area, and that either a two-legged or four-legged predator was secretly lurking around ready to pounce in that short time.

That could have happened, I guess. But, the different accounts that have emerged from family members bother me a little. Gramps' daughter (Jessica Mitchell's mom) says gramps was watching the kid, turned his head for a minute, and Deorr was gone. The parents claim that gramps said he figured the kid was with them, and that they figured the kid was with gramps. The paternal grandfather somehow has narrowed the time that nobody was watching Deorr down to 4 minutes. And, none of them mentioned what Reinwand was doing anywhere in their accounts. A fourth adult at the campsite is a big detail to leave out unintentionally (seems more likely, to me, they left him out on purpose for some reason).

Anyway, at present, I'm inclined to believe that little Deorr was either left unattended for a lot longer than between 4 and 15 minutes and wandered off to his death (neglect), or he was a victim of foul-play and cover-up. I hope, like user said, that LE has a good idea of what happened and they're just working to make their case behind the scenes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-29-2015, 08:20 PM