Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
I don't know exactly what's convinced the sheriff against abduction. Maybe statistical probability, maybe the polygraph results, maybe something one of the POIs said in their interviews...

It's a remote area and it seems improbable that someone could have been lurking around waiting for a 2-year-old to be absolutely unattended for enough time to be snatched up and taken off without detection. It could have happened, but not the most likely scenario.

Little Deorr could be in the water. If so, if the search expert who was interviewed is right, his body would be floating to the surface sometime soon.

Or, little Deorr could have been carried off by a mountain lion or other animal without leaving a trace. It's happened more than a few times (in some of those cases, no remains or clothing were found for weeks/months despite extensive searches of the area).

But, I think the FBI will be focusing on the likeliest statistical probability -- foul play. They're going to re-interview witnesses, including gramps, mom, dad, and Rainman. It's confirmed that they've searched the parents' house and vehicles. I don't know if they searched Reinwand's though.

I saw that Jessica's mom (Deorr's grandma) was answering some questions on the local new station's Facebook. Her name in Trina Clegg. She posted the following:

1. Reinwand was in a separate vehicle -- two vehicles at the campsite.

2. She was told Reinwand was fishing at the creek when Deorr was discovered missing; she was surprised and doesn't know why he answered affirmative to the reporter when asked if he was at the campsite at that time.

3. Gramps lived next door to Reinwand before gramps moved in with Trina a couple of years ago; little Deorr's mom and dad hadn't met Reinwand before the trip.

4. She believes someone took little Deorr, but doesn't want to accuse anybody or point fingers.

5. Regarding the bawling, dirty, blond boy at the store -- she indicates that mom Jessica Mitchell was at the store with the baby and Deorr Sr. They went to the store (30 - 40 minutes from camp) because mom needed "female items". Jessica texted her from the store to say she'd gotten them at 12:28 p.m. Friday (about 2 hours before little Deorr was reported missing).

6. Grandma Trina was planning to join the family at the campsite on Sunday.

Jessica's sister and little Deorr's aunt, Mariah Mitchell, also posted on the Facebook page. She says she wishes people would stop with the accusations and that she wants to stop the rumors.

Source: KFI NEWS 8 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LocalNews8/post...8256878872
-If you view by "Most Recent" you'll see Mariah Mitchell's comments and reply string.
-If you view by "Most Recent" you'll see a comment by a female with initials KG. View the "replies" under her comment and you'll see Trina Clegg's comments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 08-01-2015, 02:02 PM