Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
Parents named as suspects

[Image: 9718cbe27444fe31a2dd2eeb98b19d8d.jpg]

A central Idaho sheriff announced Monday that the parents ^ of a 2-year-old boy who went missing in July are suspects in the disappearance.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman ^ says Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr. have been "less than truthful."

"They are the top persons of interest," Bowerman told CBS affiliate KBOI. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

The boy, DeOrr Kunz Jr., was last seen on July 10 at his family's campsite at Timber Creek Campground, just south of the town of Leadore near the Montana border. His parents called 911 to report him missing. Despite numerous searches, no trace of Kunz has been found.

Bowerman says that he believes the parents know the location of DeOrr Kunz Jr. and whether he's dead or alive. "They know something, I just don't know what they know," he told the station. "It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

Bowerman says the couple has not been arrested and no warrants have been issued. He says an arrest isn't imminent because the situation could change if DeOrr Kunz Jr. is found.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-name...eorr-kunz/
-----------------------------------

Sheriff Bowerman has been very measured in his approach and communications.

I think the parents have probably failed polygraphs or the FBI turned up inconsistencies or previously unknown incriminating information against them.

The Sheriff is not saying the parents killed little Deorr, but he is very clearly saying that they know more than they've let on about Deorr's location.

If the sheriff is right, I hope the parents come clean very soon. I don't think the baby is still alive, but sure hope he is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 01-25-2016, 08:52 PM