Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
Could be, Maggot. But, it sounds to me like the parents are the ones in LE's crosshairs.

I've been scouring around for more info. Here's an article with more details.

Snip:
“Their timeline keeps changing, where they were at keeps changing, and movements and statements about DeOrr Jr. keep changing,” Bowerman tells EastIdahoNews.com.

Bowerman says portions of polygraph tests administered to Kunz and Mitchell have come back inconclusive – including questions about knowing what happened to DeOrr, why the child disappeared and where the toddler is located.

“Their statements don’t match, and it’s frustrating because we have absolutely no idea where DeOrr is,” Bowerman says. “There have been so many inconsistencies that it’s hard to tell the truth from everything they’ve said.”

Bowerman says polygraphs administered to Reinwand and Walton have been inconclusive, but those results were expected because of both men’s mental states.

Bowerman and Lemhi County Chief Deputy Steve Penner were in Idaho Falls all weekend working with Bonneville County Sheriff detectives and FBI agents.

Bowerman says Kunz and Mitchell were interviewed along with Walton and Reinwand. Walton and Reinwand have not been cleared, but investigators are focusing on Kunz and Mitchell, Bowerman said.

“We’re asking anyone with information about Kunz or Mitchell that could help in this case to come forward,” Bowerman said. “We want this case solved, and we need the public’s help.”

“I don’t think that arrests are imminent, but we’re leaving all options open,” Bowerman says. “We don’t want charge them too early should we find DeOrr and things change.”

Bowerman is “100 percent” positive the child was not abducted and he credits the FBI and the Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office for playing a major role in helping the investigation. He says investigators are working very hard to resolve this case.

“I have a responsibility to the public to be open about this case,” he says.

http://q13fox.com/2016/01/25/deorr-kunz-...-suspects/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 01-25-2016, 10:28 PM