Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(04-14-2015, 04:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Iran wants Iraq badly and I think the current U.S. administration has no problem with that as long as its done piecemeal. A trade that I'm sure was talked about. Iraq has no say in the matter their soldiers run away. Iran currently runs military operations there now anyways.

Seemingly. The whole region is a hot mess. Starting with toppling Saddam, I can't see any benefit resulting from all of our varying interventions over there (and in fact, things have gotten worse in many ways). Yayyyy, we helped create ISIL!!!

While on the one hand, I want to see ISIL wiped off the map, on the other hand I just want the U.S. to stay out of this mess and let them bomb each other to death. However, while I'm not sure we need to continue to intervene, as a nation, we bear some responsibility for a lot of the instability over there now. I don't think the history books are going to look kindly on U.S. foreign policy in that region for the last 15 years. Not at all.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran and the day they married the bomb. - by username - 04-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM