Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
(05-01-2018, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 06:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's what we've been trying to tell you. You've proven our point.

I just read that the White House had to issue a revision to the false public statement they put out yesterday following Netanyahu's presentation.

Snip:
The White House on Monday night revised a public statement that said Iran currently has a secret nuclear weapons program, an assertion that contradicts what international observers have concluded.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders released the initial statement on Monday evening, hours after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out his case publicly for why President Trump should leave the Iran nuclear deal.

"These facts are consistent with what the United States has long known: Iran has a robust, clandestine nuclear weapons program that it has tried and failed to hide from the world and from its own people," the statement from Sanders read.

After being called out on the false statement, the statement was revised to read that "...........Iran had a robust, clandestine nuclear weapons program...."

Huge difference. The first statement is contradicted by verifiable evidence. The revised statement is accurate and something everybody already knew years ago (except perhaps Trump and Maggot).

The White House claims it was a 'clerical error'. Okay. They can't write Trump's ignorant public response to Netanyahu's theatrics off to a clerical error though. Here's what he said:

"I think if anything what’s happening today and what’s happened over the last little while and what we’ve learned has really shown that I’ve been 100 percent right (in looking to scrap the deal)” <-- He kills me; it shows just the opposite -- he's woefully uninformed and gullible.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/3...ar-weapons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by HairOfTheDog - 05-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM