Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scars? What Scars?
Quote:
The Antagonist Wrote:But that whole "I'm a bad, bad boy" bullshit story with the scars and jail is probably his "line" to get the women enticed along with his gay GQ photos.
are you dumb lol look above ^^^^ you crusty old cunt
The Antagonist Wrote:That you pose fruit boy poses in front of the mirror or that you're stupid and can't make coherent sentences without help?

that's all you got ''you can't spell'' lol fail fucking fail

when did i post a pic of me in front of a mirror ? more fail
English-Cunt Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:That you pose fruit boy poses in front of the mirror or that you're stupid and can't make coherent sentences without help?

that is not "can't spell" lol fail lol

dumbass
I'm guessing you fail at life just liker the POS thread starter lol
Yes one day I aspire to be a loser jail-bird like you.
ex jail bird get your facts right & it's better than being a worthless drunk or going out with one

much love EC
English-Cunt Wrote:this is why i love the net i get the chance to pwn & prove cocksuckers like you wrong

enjoy your thread of fail
Eesh... looks like someone really did want to see you dead. Did they try to gut you like a fish, or is that a surgery scar? I'm sure the wounds were gruesome as hell there for a while, but certainly not 'hideous' now. Didn't you say this happened IN prison?? (too busy to go try to look up exactly what you said) If so, it is some sad shit that people get away with that kind of stuff in prison.

Edit: PS - saying 'fail' all the time doesn't make you 'the winner'.
it happend on the street he stabbed me 3 times once in the gut and twice in the back

yep surgery scar the big one is I died a few times to so they said
English-Cunt Wrote:it happend on the street he stabbed me 3 times once in the gut and twice in the back

yep surgery scar the big one is I died a few times to so they said

Damn that had to suck. Do you remember any of the surgery? Like when they say you died? There are people who claim they've seen 'the light' but I find that a bunch of crap.

I got a scar as long as your down my back but it's NOTHING like yours. You're is pretty damn wide and thick from a surgical wound. And I didn't get into a fight to get mine.

How'd you wind up in a knife fight anyway? Were you armed as well? Or did you wind up fighting the wrong person?
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:There are people who claim they've seen 'the light' but I find that a bunch of crap.
I almost bled to death when I was 11 years old. I saw a light and it felt like my body was floating upwards. The same feeling happened when I had an epidural that caused my blood pressure to drop. So I'm pretty sure that light I saw and what other people claim to seeis just a side effect fromthe blood pressure dropping rapidlyand not Jesus lol.

I never seen any light or anything like that

all I'll say is I was in a fight he was losing so he stabbed me I was not armed
English-Cunt Wrote:all I'll say is I was in a fight he was losing so he stabbed me I was not armed

That's cowardly.

Surgery is freaking weird. There is no dreaming but you wake up 'funny'. I can't describe it, that's how weird it is. It's a bit disorienting too and I think that's because of the dreamlessness.
The Antagonist Wrote:
English-Cunt Wrote:fact you made assumptions about me & they got shot down

I'm guess your just some bitter old bag lady who's only life is online lol I'd feel sorry for you if i wasn't a cunt that is lol

How original. who's writing your material today? ...

Sinister did say she was going to PM him some insults that'll hit close to home. Two problems with that:

1. He used that 'insult' on the wrong person.
2. "Bag lady" is one of the weakest, most stupid taunts to everget posted here yet our illustrious head mod acts like its solid gold and that it'llimpress the new guy.

Are you impressed, new guy?
lol she never told me anything so how could I use it on the wrong person ?

please explain if you can ?

or are you just reaching here guessing & making assumptions like your earlier fail post about my scars lol @ you
English-Cunt Wrote:lol she never told me anything so how could I use it on the wrong person ?

please explain if you can ?

or are you just reaching here guessing & making assumptions like your earlier fail post about my scars lol @ you

Yeah, that'd be believable if it wasn't Sinister's favorite stupidityto me, dipshit.
Quote:bag lady who's only life is online
Does anyone believe this reject came up with this on his own?

I don't give a shit about your scars, idiot. I'm actually the only one that offered an apology for doubting you even though I was one of the least vocal on the subject.

And you can shove that "lol @ you" bullshit up your pudgy ass, you Miley Cyrus look-alike poser.
pudgy lmfao.....you have the guts to call anyone pudgy I've see you're pics yuk!!!

& sorry to tell you lil miss fucktard, sinister never said anything about you ....guess you're sad lil life isn't the center of the universe like you think

P.S
LOL @ YOU

much love EC
English-Cunt Wrote:lil miss fucktard sinister
::lmao::
sally Wrote:

Jesus, what an idiot. ::doh::

::rolllaugh::
lol thanks for the heads up
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:

Jesus, what an idiot. ::doh::

::rolllaugh::

could be worse I could be you posting pics of my shaggy tits & monkey feet

& having no life apart from a virtual one & you've got to be one of the lamest Internet personalities I've ever seen ...well done