Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BABY DOE IDENTIFIED: BELLA BOND / ARRESTS MADE
(09-19-2015, 12:32 PM)username Wrote: The father is an asshole and I'm not interested in his god damn opinion. Obviously he wasn't involved in her life or he might have noticed she was missing all this time and reported it accordingly.

I agree. The body was found three months ago.

That means the father obviously hadn't had any contact with his little girl for at least that long.

He reportedly broke up with the mom after he found out she had prostitution busts and he moved to Florida, leaving his daughter with messed up mom and her winner dudes.

He moved back to Massachusetts in August. So, he was local again and still hadn't any first hand contact with his daughter; didn't raise any red flags.

His mom, Bella's grandmother, says she saw the news stories and billboards with the composite image and thought the unidentified girl looked like Bella, but she hadn't seen Bella in so long... That makes no sense to me, you'd think not having seen Bella in so long would motivate (not deter) her to try to confirm that Bella was okay or to call the tip line and have police check into it.

Poor baby - ensuring her well-being wasn't a priority for any of the adults in her life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BABY DOE IDENTIFIED: BELLA BOND / ARRESTS MADE - by HairOfTheDog - 09-19-2015, 01:47 PM