Do you drink milk?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-11-2015, 04:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah

Do you drink milk?
When I remember to.
I'm not sayin. Dramaqueen
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No, I don't like it. My dad use to force me to drink a tall glass every night with dinner and it was disgusting. Once in a blue moon it's ok with cereal though. I'd prefer to get my dairy from cheese and yogurt.
Why yes I do, it's called a white russian! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-11-2015, 07:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: Why yes I do, it's called a white russian! hah

I'll agree that white Russians are pretty good. I can't do more than two though, too sweet.
Now and then, I have a little milk in my coffee or have a bowl of cereal, but I don't drink milk on its own.

Once in a blue moon, I'll have that chocolate milk from the carton at my mom's house. I love that stuff.

I take a calcium supplement because I don't eat or drink much dairy at all; cheese is the only dairy product I consume regularly.
I hate milk. I just put a little on my cereal.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I go through at least a gallon a week
When I was pregnant I drank a lot of this instead of milk. The only problem is that it tasted so good that I couldn't stop at a single serving.

[Image: OT528179L_zpsm1cp3qae.jpg]
(11-12-2015, 12:22 AM)sally Wrote: When I was pregnant I drank a lot of this instead of milk. The only problem is that it tasted so good that I couldn't stop at a single serving.

Seems like this stuff would make a nice "Pink" Russian! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-11-2015, 11:17 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I go through at least a gallon a week

Ditto. Whole milk, none of that 2% watered down shit.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I am invoking my 5th amendment right to not say anything that will incriminate me. Bullshit
You don't like cow pus Queeny?
(11-12-2015, 12:22 AM)sally Wrote: When I was pregnant I drank a lot of this instead of milk. The only problem is that it tasted so good that I couldn't stop at a single serving.

I love that stuff, only I don't buy it with the flavoring added. Without the flavoring, it tastes a lot like buttermilk.
(11-11-2015, 04:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah

Do you drink milk?

Only my wife's breast milk, if she happens to be lactating. My daughter outgrew it years ago so its my duty as a husband.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If she's still lactating that may be pus.
(11-18-2015, 10:41 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Only my wife's breast milk, if she happens to be lactating. My daughter outgrew it years ago so its my duty as a husband.

Oh man. I thought for sure you were going to end that post by saying y'all were going to have another baby. Awink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-18-2015, 01:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh man. I thought for sure you were going to end that post by saying y'all were going to have another baby. Awink[/i][/size]

No, no, one piss in the collective gene pool is enough thank you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-11-2015, 07:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: Why yes I do, it's called a white russian! hah

Try, vodka, kahlua and thickened cream on top instead of milk, that will put a curl in your pubic hair.