Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
Freedom is becoming a dangerous commodity. Before 911 most terror groups had wonderfully decorated and air conditioned offices across the States. Getting weapons into France is not really that difficult, especially as they seem to be using mainly AK's and such, since just a few meters away there was quite the war going on in the former Yugoslavia, where all those weapons went into stores after the war.

I was just telling my parents recently that soon it will be more dangerous going shopping in Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris or London, than living here in this sandbox. The world clearly doesn't give much of a fuck about a few thousand dead ones across Yemen, Syria or Iraq anymore, but hit a hundred in a 3 star Michelin Restaurant in Traversmuende, and you will sure have some fabulous media coverage. And that seems to be somewhat the trend, same with that Jihad Joe, get as much publicity as possible!

It will be sure interesting to see where all this is leading. Apparently those guys were saying to blame the French President for messing in Syria. I say fuck Saudi! But that's never gonna happen, right? No matter how many pilots of 911 came from there, or how much they influence all those radicals!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Mohammed - 11-14-2015, 06:39 AM