Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-14-2015, 10:35 PM)sally Wrote: My only thought would be to get down on the ground and throw myself over a loved one ( excluding my husband) if the bullets started flying. I'm still waiting on the instructions on what exactly to do in that situation and I'm not clicking on any virus infected link.

You don't recall our recent lesson on public-setting personal safety delivered by another sharp, prepared, bad-ass Mocker?

Applied to the current situation, it goes a little something like this...

1. Don't you worry your pretty little heads if there's at least 21 feet between you and the Kalashnikov-wielding drive-by or stationary executioners. Just chill and finish your drinks; ain't no way a bullet can travel that far and penetrate the magic invisible protective shield.

2. HOWEVER, just in case the killer(s) manages to surprise you and penetrate the 21 foot safety zone, always carry a kitchen knife when venturing out in public.

Remember, very reliable imaginary stats indicate that killers armed with automatic and semi-automatic firearms and high capacity magazines/clips have no advantage over regular peeps packing special edition Paula Deen wood-handled cutlery.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by HairOfTheDog - 11-14-2015, 11:32 PM