Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-15-2015, 06:56 PM)username Wrote: If I were a terrorist, I would target our food or water supply. It's awful to even think about it but it seems like it would be incredibly easy. Personally I prefer they stick with suicide bombers, guns and explosives as their weapons of choice. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I know that seems to be the easiest and most efficient way to what the US, but think about it:
There are a couple thousand individual isolated water supplys in the US and it would take a Huge physical amount of killemall234 to poison enough water systems to do much. Add to that there is way more security on most municipal water supplys than there used to be. I am constantly on the hone with police and city people because we have cell sites on most water tanks. The logistics would be a monster all by itself. Food supply is even more complicated. There are agencies that watch for exactly that kind of threat.
It makes good fodder for terrorist books and zombie pockyclips movies though

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by SIXFOOTERsez - 11-15-2015, 08:59 PM