Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-16-2015, 12:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm surprised people put up with the bloodshed. I would expect the people to do all they can to get them out of their town.

You American's are just so wonderfully Gung Ho!

The birthplace of John McClane, Rambo and the Terminator. There clearly is a reason why you got those funny gun laws over there, basically to take care of shit when it happens I guess. And of course to "get them out of their towns" if the bad guys are coming, just ask the Apache's, Cheyenne's and all those other natives who got kicked out of their .... tippies?

Now Syria is a bit different. It was actually a lovely place with happy families. Iraq is different, as it was, which I believe, the logistical birthplace of Daesh, due to it's history of being constantly ravaged by invading forces for years. So it was their military and disgruntled power people that started the shit. Which then entered Syria.

Now Syria was a powerhouse of an economy. Tourism, manufacturing, agriculture, pretty much everything. Everything but ... guns. Unlike Yemen, Kurdistan, or .... America.

So there you are, taking care of your coffee shop, olive trees, or china factory, with a happy family of 4 kids or more, when all of a sudden a very large amount of well trained fighters marches into town and sets a few men with their kids alight for some public entertainment.

What you gonna do? Attack them with your cutlery? Beat them to death with your boots? Daesh was kicked out by Al Qaeda for being too cruel and brutal!! That's like being reprimanded by Hitler for being a bit too harsh on the Jews!!

Anybody seen that video of that poor 50 year old woman surrounded by about 30 of those guys with one preaching over here as she was kneeling, and then simply got shot in the head? For wearing a red jacket over her Burkha!

And it is those families that run away. The helpless family father trying to save his loved ones and having lost most probably everything.

What Daesh is trying to do is simply make the Western culture hate anything Muslim. Why? Because just like in Syria with Sunni and Shia, they can tell those Muslims then "See, come to us and you will be taken care of as those others just want to hurt you!"

Somehow it's sure working there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Mohammed - 11-16-2015, 11:24 PM