Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 09:58 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Seriously? It's going back to Galigula fucking his horse and making him a member of parliament?

Yes, it does go back in history, but what does any movement need? Cash! And that cash is coming in from a different time scale as in now! And "radical" Islam has not been around for 1500 years because Islam itself only got established by the birth of Mohammed 1445 years ago. The radical Islam we see now comes from Saudi Wahabism a few years back.

You are full of shit sir!

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! I rounded up. Tell me one thing are you Shia or Sunni? Are you Hamas?

Your analogy that Gaza is the new Auschwitz is what is full of shit. When the people voted in Hamas to control Gaza that created the problem. The Islamists have showered Israel with thousands of rockets; they are just defending themselves. They take every precaution before strikes; they warn the civilians to unass the area.

You don't like being shot at, then kick the Islamists out of Gaza; recognize Israel's right to exist and they will gladly live with you in peace.

I have not been hood winked by the Islamists, and I am educating my fellow country men so they will be ready for your ilk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by pyropappy - 11-18-2015, 11:22 AM