Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 03:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Guess what, I'll keep asking why the Muslim world doesn't denounce these evil-doers until I take my last breath.

Apparently, you're inundated with newspaper clippings, press releases and video of Imams the world over saying how these extremists don't represent the true Muslim.

Give me a break.

They all read the Quran and it says Kill the Infidel. Moderates are afraid of the fanatics and they'll be killed just like any Christian or Jew would be.

That's why we don't hear anything from moderates.

It's people like you that'll get us caught with our pants down when the shit hits the fan because you'll continue to poo-poo the idea that these fuckers want to rule a large portion of the earth, and destroy the Western way of life.

hah

"People like me" are gonna get "us" caught with our pants down? That doesn't even make sense, drama king.

I've been concerned about the Islamic State terrorists and believed they were greatly underestimated by many from early on. I've been posting about that for over a year now and you've responded to some of those posts, so I know you didn't miss them.

I assume you also saw the news posts with the denouncements from Muslim leaders worldwide, along with the posts about the Muslims fighting against the Daesh terrorists. Just because you wish to ignore something because it doesn't fit with your simplistic view, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I'm not inundated, MS. I just read and listen to a variety of sources when I'm following a topic. As for the Western world, I happen to be a member and a big fan of it overall. I'd say I embrace and celebrate its ideals as much, if not more, than you.

So, Christ Whisperer, do yourself a favor and take a break from telling me what the Koran includes and how all Muslims think. Spend some time reading the Bible (and don't skip the violent and death-promoting verses that you find distasteful). According to your logic, all modern day Christians take it literally and should be feared by the rest of the world. And, according to your logic, I should be bitching at you and other Christians for failing to read the minds of batshit Christian cult leaders and failing to kill them with your own hands before they caused the deaths of others.

Anyway, if you read my post to which you responded, you'll see that I indeed consider Daesh a group of ISLAMIC terrorists. I don't justify a damn thing those barbarians do and I want them dead, as I've made clear many times.

I just don't view all Muslims as Islamic extremists/terrorists and I know for a fact that Daesh has been denounced and fought against by reasonable Muslims. Live with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by HairOfTheDog - 11-18-2015, 04:41 PM