Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My point for being more vocal about this is that I feel these scum really mean business.
Well, Sherlock, I don't know anyone but you who considers that a revelation. So, welcome to the club.

What gave you your first clue? The beheadings? The stonings? The mass slaughter of Muslim Syrian civilians? The bomb on the Russian plane? The Paris attack?

(11-18-2015, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: When people in our society try to minimize what they're doing or minimize their means, attention needs to be called to it.
Please point out one post where I (or anybody here) minimized the terrorist acts of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh.

(11-18-2015, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: If they could, they'd slaughter any and all of us who didn't conform to their beliefs.
Could be.

(11-18-2015, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Christianity is a little different. Maybe you should go check out the Bible yourself and see where any of Jesus' teachings promote anything but tolerance and love for your neighbor.
Okay. Here are just a couple of the many Bible passages that aren't exactly promoting tolerance and love.

Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. Isaiah 14:21

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” Ezekiel 9:5

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by HairOfTheDog - 11-18-2015, 06:03 PM