Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 11:22 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! I rounded up. Tell me one thing are you Shia or Sunni? Are you Hamas?

Your analogy that Gaza is the new Auschwitz is what is full of shit. When the people voted in Hamas to control Gaza that created the problem. The Islamists have showered Israel with thousands of rockets; they are just defending themselves. They take every precaution before strikes; they warn the civilians to unass the area.

You don't like being shot at, then kick the Islamists out of Gaza; recognize Israel's right to exist and they will gladly live with you in peace.

I have not been hood winked by the Islamists, and I am educating my fellow country men so they will be ready for your ilk.

No, I'm Baader Meinhof!

Of course Israel is showered by rockets. If you put people into a modern style concentration camp, big concrete walls around them, nothing goes in, nothing comes out, bomb and shoot them once in a while, you can expect them to be a bit upset, no?

But I am happy to see you changing your time frame a bit.

Putin is cool and makes perfect sense! The Russian Embassy is the only one still left here and running by the way.

Now about this ISIS and Mohammed. This is actually a great article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arch...ts/384980/

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Mohammed - 11-18-2015, 07:12 PM