Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 09:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: no afterlife?

And there it is. Religions' biggest Ace. Preying upon the human fear of morbidity.

(11-18-2015, 09:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: but what a way to live.

Believing that there is only the here and now is a refreshing way to live. There's no constant need to have answers. Things just are. I still treat people how I would wish to be treated. I have love, compassion and forgiveness. I just don't have to be guilted into returning back to the path when I wander from it.

Never once in this thread have I chuckled like 'I know it all'..

My chuckle at the end of that last sentence was laughing at how you would handle being in Ireland having an argument with the Catholics and the Protestants about who had the best religion. All Christians, all have the same God, but yet will still kill each other because one thinks their God is better than the other.

Kind of a bit like that Muslim thing isn't it? Numerous different faiths all being bundled under the same banner..

The only smug one here is you. You've done five minutes googling about Muslims and the Quran, probably had a few beers with your buddies and talked football, big booked women and condemned every Muslim in the world as no good. Hell, you've probably even touched on it at church. Prayed for the victims, for your countrymen serving and all that jazz. But did you pray for the muslims caught in the middle? No? Yeah, their God isn't the right God, like your God. It's ok, maybe Buddha will save them. Or maybe the Seventh Day Adventist God, unless they had blood transfusions, and then they're fucked on that front too..

If there is a god, and he's down with creating diseases like Ebola and cancer and infecting kids who haven't even had time to pick a religion yet with it, or creating peadophiles to rape and torture them, if he's ok with half the planet starving while the other half waste so much, if he's all good with all the other shite because 'that's his fucking will, and he's just 'testing our faith', well then fuck that passive aggressive, narcissistic mother fucker, I don't want to be part of his club anyway.

And you, sir, until you stop hiding shit from your wife, your faith is just hypocrisy to me. You're a fair weather Christian.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by crash - 11-18-2015, 11:34 PM