Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 11:34 PM)crash Wrote: If there is a god, and he's down with creating diseases like Ebola and cancer and infecting kids who haven't even had time to pick a religion yet with it, or creating peadophiles to rape and torture them, if he's ok with half the planet starving while the other half waste so much, if he's all good with all the other shite because 'that's his fucking will, and he's just 'testing our faith', well then fuck that passive aggressive, narcissistic mother fucker, I don't want to be part of his club anyway.

And you, sir, until you stop hiding shit from your wife, your faith is just hypocrisy to me. You're a fair weather Christian.

I don't believe that God created cancer or Ebola or that it is his will for kids to suffer or anyone to suffer.

People created diseases. People chose to rape. People chose to kill. And people chose not to kill, and not to rape.

By your assertions someone on the stand could say, "Well this is the way God created me, so I raped that child" "God wants me to kill and torture people"
Well people say the last bit, but those people are crazy.

If I do something wrong I cannot blame God for it. It is easy to blame God if something happens to me, but everyone has choices. If someone chose to hurt me-that wasn't God, that was the person. If a fire breaks out in my house, that wasn't God, it just happened. Same as if my neighbors house burns down and mine doesn't-even that wasn't God. It just was.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Love Child - 11-19-2015, 02:42 AM