Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-19-2015, 02:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:56 PM)username Wrote: If I were a terrorist, I would target our food or water supply. It's awful to even think about it but it seems like it would be incredibly easy. Personally I prefer they stick with suicide bombers, guns and explosives as their weapons of choice. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Seems Daesh may in fact be working on developing chemical weapons.

Snip:
'We know today ... that the mastermind of the attacks - or one of them, let's remain cautious - was among those dead,' French MP Valls told reporters outside Parliament yesterday.

Mr Valls' warning of the risk of bioweapons being used against France came as U.S. and Iraqi intelligence officials confirmed that ISIS is aggressively pursuing development of chemical weapons.

The militant terrorist organisation is setting up a branch dedicated to research and experiments with the help of scientists from Iraq, Syria and elsewhere in the region, according to reports.

U.S. intelligence officials do not believe IS has the capability to develop sophisticated weapons like nerve gas that are most suited for a terrorist attack on a civilian target. So far the group has used mustard gas on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria.

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3rxhdsvSS
---------------------

I saw a panelist on CNN last night talking about the various recruiting techniques used by Daesh. At first, they targeted criminals. Then, they developed a campaign to attract scientists and engineers. They've also got campaigns directed at disgruntled Westerners. Daesh appears to be pretty diverse at this point; the terrorist leaders sure have made the most of prisoner networks and the long reach of the internet and social media.
And of course children.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365608927/

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Blindgreed1 - 11-19-2015, 02:53 PM