Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-19-2015, 03:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hopefully, some of those kids can be saved and shown another way. But, it won't be surprising to me if we're reading about how one or more of them is the head of a terrorist organization 10+ years from now.

I think once they have gone down that path it is near impossible. I used to try to find something positive in each situation and person, but not anymore. There are pure evil things in this world. If they keep being feed, ie paid, then they will not stop.
I think the US is responsible for a lot of these things. They may not be killing indirectly, but when you leave weapons available and dismantle an infrastructure without any guidance, this is what you get.
I feel bad for the refugees, but I think focusing on their crisis is taking away from the real crisis at hand.

The real crisis is not whether to mourn for Paris, or Beruit or Kenya, or even our own soil (black lives matter rallys). The real crisis is the human condition, the evil that permeates the world.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Love Child - 11-19-2015, 06:18 PM