Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-20-2015, 07:10 AM)Duchess Wrote: Out of everyone in Mock, Mo is probably the only one who truly knows about these people and I respect his opinions when he writes about them. He lives it.

I like reading Mo's experiences, observations, and opinions a lot too. For me, the more he posts, the better. Love3

While I agree with plenty of his points, I don't agree with all of his opinions in regards to terrorism, religion, global politics and conflicts, etc... And, I think it's a good thing that I, nor anyone here, need be hesitant to express a counter view even if we've never lived as foreigners in a terrorist-occupied area.

Likewise, even though Mo's never lived in the United States (or Syria or Iraq or Saudi Arabia or Iran...), I view his opinions on those topics -- opinions based on reading/watching news, interactions with embassy workers/friends from those countries, and internet posts by residents of those countries -- as worthy of consideration as everyone else's, including those who've actually lived it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by HairOfTheDog - 11-20-2015, 12:09 PM