Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-20-2015, 11:47 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Mo, I appreciate you sharing the knowledge you've gained through years of living in the Muslim world.

To me, however, having our government 'slip up' just a bit, by not thoroughly vetting these particular refugees could mean hundreds or thousands of Americans die needlessly.

I think most Americans care about that.

My wife and I actually spoke about this just this morning. We are in agreement that we should welcome true refugees with open arms.

As Pappy said though, it just needs to be done in an intelligent manner.

After 911 it is the US that is doing it in the most intelligent and thorough manner possible.

A Norwegian friend working with the UN and holding both a Norwegian as well as UN Passport was held in New York at the airport for 4 hours because of her Yemeni visas.

At this stage an American should be more worried about going to the movies or those school shootings that seem to be a true American tradition slowly, than being attacked by some wild Jihadist. And I think it such would happen in the States now, it would be a highly PR target like Time Square, White House, etc. Not just shooting some random Americans. Americans do that on a daily basis all by themselves anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Mohammed - 11-20-2015, 12:14 PM