Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
Now that is where I'm with you and we should never let happen in our own societies!

Don't get me wrong, I am living since many years in Muslim dominated countries, some are absolutely fun, like Indonesia and Malaysia, but even there you find some radicals as we all know from the Bali incident or along the Thai - Malay border, and then some are more hardcore, like now here in Yemen. However, even here I was running the only proper Bar successfully as a foreigner and it was ok, until all the expats where evacuated.

Before me and my girls were driving and moving across the country freely and it was excellent. The locals here are extremely hospitable to foreigners and you are incredibly welcome anywhere you move. Now there is a huge difference. Aden, Taiz, Hadramaut is fucked up with Daesh and Al Qaeda all over the place. My girls left the country perfectly on time in great comfort 10 days before the shit hit the fan here. Will they come back here? Hell no, and my plan is that this is the last Muslim run country we will ever live in. I don't want to be woken up again at 4am in the mornings by their loudspeakers and I want to sit at a bar, watching the world move by while having decently priced beer and bratwurst.

However, being here and seeing the differences, one thing is for sure, all this radical element doesn't come from "being a Muslim" but simply from the political side. It is introduced from those ruling from above, which then create also their enforcers, especially among the young male population, and the rest of the population simply will have to follow, or else they will suffer. And after some time, that life style becomes the excepted daily norm. Such as that Burkha. Cover up the women, take away their powers basically, and you already have taken care of 50% of the population. It's not in the Quran, it is a political, crowd controlling move. Only 10 years ago the women here were walking around freely. Kabul, Tehran, the same in the past.

And one, or actually, THE place that does a lot for this radical move, is Saudi Arabia. I mean just look at them, the worst of the lot. One side they go all holy and with their women and human rights, and yet on the other, if anybody experienced Saudi men together, they are absolutely disgusting and revolting, and more so, it's a total hypocracy. And yet, total support by the US and just received the biggest arms deal in history from you.

They are the ones that started their sponsored Mosques in Chechnya in 2000, creating a large amount of young radical fighters and a big chasm between the old and young population, and it was those young men from Chechnya who played an all important role in the strong military side and rise of Daesh.

So don't worry about the normal Muslim, you got plenty of those in the States already, and especially the middle aged guy with a family, as he will simply just want to feed his loved ones.

That also brings up the point why Daesh and Al Qaeda gain so many followers among the young guys in a place like Yemen. It's not because all young Muslims want to die for their believe, but they don't see any future. No jobs, no income, and nobody who can tell them what tomorrow will bring. In comes Al Qaeda, giving them cash, a sense of self worth, pride, basically anything a job will do, and there you go.

Now in the West the interesting part is that instead of some sort of Muslim slum population, it is quite well educated basically normal young folks who seem to fall for Daesh. Like that girl who exploded herself in Paris were her friends are saying that just a month ago she was a drinking and easy going party chick, never having looked at the Quran in her life. So you wonder.

Obviously the media team behind Daesh knows very well what they are doing, and are doing it very well! I heard most of them speak German.

So all I'm saying, don't put all of them into one bag labelled "Muslims". Then you simply just become a mini Hitler. There is a huge difference among the radicals and the other 90%, and at least from my side, it's not even that difficult to spot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by Mohammed - 11-21-2015, 12:17 AM