Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-21-2015, 07:28 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 04:30 PM)username Wrote: I'm not sure this is exact but didn't some Muslim guy in the US kill his daughters for becoming, in part, too westernized? He was convicted of murder as I recall.

This is where our whole "freedom of religion" may have to be revisited. I don't give two fucks if someone wants to wear burkas and such but as a country, I sure as shit wouldn't want to allow stonings, murders and everything else that *could* be cited as a religious practice.

No conviction, he's still on the run. Unless you're talking about a different case.

I am somewhat certain that there have been more than one incident. Here on West side of Phoenix in Peoria, an Iraqi father ran over his daughter with his car (more than once) because she was becoming to "westernized." He, however, was convicted and is in jail at last report. I believe this happened sometime in 2009 and father was convicted in 2011 if memory serves me...The father thought he should be excused as honor killings were part of his culture/religion. The Court said that he may have a right to kill his daughter according to rules of his culture, etc., but that murder is against the law here and thus, he was guilty of murder. His daughter lingered almost two weeks from injuries she sustained before finally passing away.....

I recently saw another similar case which happened on the East coast (on ID channel). The Muslim father was a taxi driver and his two daughters were also starting to act like American teenagers, etc...so he took them for a ride in his taxi and shot both of them...this also happened several years ago....

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by blueberryhill - 11-22-2015, 12:20 AM