Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
The Governor is just one of many. Aden is going wild, every day another target, I think our old man Saleh has a lot to do with it, but the funniest part is, it is ... "Liberated"! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hundreds of foreign troops down there, the future capital according to our lovely current head honcho Hadi, and all should be fine really. Except for those daily dead people constantly messing up the scenery.

All that Sunni Shia crap comes from Saudi. Nobody down here at least ever bothered about it for many, many years, and all lived in happy harmony next to each other. And then someone comes along and starts stirring up shit. No what has come into the equation here in Yemen is actually a bit more worrying. Tribal laws!

What that means is simply that even so right after the States we are the country with the most weapons around, it is rather peaceful. Why? Because if someone kills somebody all hell brakes loose. For ages! Which is also the reason Elvis our German Bodyguard got killed a year after an incident he actually had nothing to do with as a local guy got killed in an accident with an Embassy car and obviously our daft Ambassador didn't bother much about it. So somebody had to pay for it eventually. And that is happening here right now. Just on a much more massive scale!

And now whole armies are simply out for ... revenge.

Which is ripping Taiz apart right now. I think it's gonna go pretty wild around here for some bit!

Well, fuck it, I should be out in a few days and drowning myself in any and all I can get hold off!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by Mohammed - 12-07-2015, 01:51 PM