Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
I'm pissed off about Belgian authorities' inaction and incompetence as the story of the Brussels bombings this weeks unfolds.

It was disturbing to find out that Abdeslam was pulled over and let go after the Paris terrorist attacks, apparently because the police didn't yet have the intel regarding the suspected terrorists. But, I thought, there was a hell of a lot going down and police are only human. So, okay.

Then, it really made me shake my head to learn that after four months of reportedly being searched for high and low as a key planner and lone survivor of the Paris attacks, it turned out that he was staying in his own neighborhood, very close to his old home, wandering the streets, and living with people who were known to be ISIS sympathizers.

Now, it's blowing my mind to find out that many of the terrorists involved in the Paris attacks and all of those involved in this week's Belgium bombings had been reported to local authorities by Belgian Security (given names and addresses even) and/or had traveled to Syria and Turkey and were deported back to Belgium for suspected terror affiliations............and little to nothing was done to track or stop them. So many missed opportunities, with Belgian officials pointing at each other now and basically saying, "it wasn't MY job."

Belgium is a small country with a huge amount of bureaucracy and segregated diversity. They're not only fucking themselves over by putting pissing contests before working together for public safety, but also endangering EU and all other countries by refusing to seriously address clear terrorist threats and instead allowing terror cells to grow, plot and act.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-24-2016, 07:05 PM