Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
I don't much care about all that, Maggot. You don't want refugees coming here, regardless of the strict vetting, the process that promotes assimilation, and the imposed payback of the small non-interest bearing loan. I get it.

I wish more of their stable neighboring countries were taking them in, but I don't look at refugees as commodities nor their re-settlement as something that needs to be a for-profit business, and I don't mind that you do.

An average $2,500 loan per "most vulnerable, fully vetted" family escaping a war zone -- I'm fine with the U.S. only breaking even or taking a small loss on that initial loan within 42 months.

Personally, I'm hoping the families assimilate well like the vast majority of immigrants and refugees to this country have for decades and I don't resent them for being here. If some of them end up threatening public safety, I'll want them taken off the streets just like I want domestic terrorists and violent criminals already here taken off the streets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-28-2016, 01:48 PM