Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
Anyway, I'm not telling you that you're wrong to fear Muslims, or to fear Syrians, or to fear refugees, or whatever it is that keeps you up at night MS. I'm just telling you why I don't fear any of those things.

I do think, as a country, we should be very vigilant at home by maintaining extremely strong national security to combat both domestic and international terrorist threats, of which Islamic terrorism is the dominant international one today - no doubt. I'm not one who objects to the government surveilling some of my records as part of broad anti-terror surveillance.

In terms of refugees, Muslim and Christian Syrians are fleeing violence and terrorism from the same source. After being fully vetted and screened, I don't fear the Muslim ones coming here any more than I fear the Christian ones coming here. They have equally gone through living hell.

Those are my feelings based on what I see and what I know; I'm not suggesting that you should feel the same as I do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-29-2016, 06:01 PM