Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
You've spoken before about things that worry you and make you fearful for your kids; I respect that. And, you've spoken recently about how talking about deporting Muslims from the U.S. invites negative response, along with how you fear terrorists being among Muslim Syrian refugees to the U.S., etc. I'm not sure how you got condescension from my confirming my understanding of your feelings.

Yeah, I've jabbed you about being a suburbanite in the past and I've been jabbed plenty about being an urbanite. I think those jabs are just funny and meaningless. But, I don't think your feelings or my feelings on this one are meaningless, nor all that unique. And, I don't think they have much to do with whether one lives in a suburb or downtown, but possibly more to do with our own religions, personalities, mindsets and shit like that.

So, there was no condescension whatsoever in my last post to you MS -- it was sincere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-29-2016, 06:31 PM