Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-29-2016, 06:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 06:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Anyway, I'm not telling you that you're wrong to fear Muslims, or to fear Syrians, or to fear refugees, or whatever it is that keeps you up at night MS. I'm just telling you why I don't fear any of those things.

Classic HotD condescension.

Right on cue.

I'm talking about murderous thugs butchering people in the name of Allah, and that their brethren (fellow Muslims) aren't doing shit about it, regardless of what opinions you spout.

I'm not up at night fearing Syrians and terrorists in my incubated little suburb.

I do mourn for the innocent victims of this plague and chuckle when knowledgeable folks simply say, 'shit happens.'

I just read this post again. 28

You're a knee-jerk emotional drama king, MS. That's not me being condescending either, just stating the obvious.

I'm careful about distinguishing fact from my opinions in my posts. And, I don't care if you disregard the opinions I spout.

But, I do think you would serve yourself well to stop disregarding facts as a matter of habit. Being better informed might help curb your fears and allow you to sleep better at night in your suburban incubator, despite being fully aware that there are serious issues going on in the world.

And, by the way, you've been deriding the very same people you now claim to be so sensitively mourning, in post after post, Mr. Disingenuous.

(Disclaimer: the last two paragraphs of this post were both condescending and sincere).

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-29-2016, 07:11 PM