Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-29-2016, 07:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 06:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: That's called lip service.

How about some action?

How about ratting out the thugs amongst you? How about taking a stand militarily?

We know the U.S. and Russia are bombing them. Anybody else? And no, if Jordan flies 2 sorties per week that doesn't count.

Ground forces? Haven't seen any.

Edit: yep, went back and re-read my earlier post.

I said 'moderate Muslims taking a stand'.

NOT paying lip service.

Look, you said Muslims weren't denouncing terrorism, I gave you several examples showing they have and are. Now you want them to take action. I'd bet my bank account you haven't even checked to see if any are. Average Muslims loathe the terrorists just like you do but you don't see that. You don't even try to educate yourself. You pick and choose what you want to know. Almost 2 billion people identify their religion as Islam and you'd rather blame every last one of them rather than the tiny fraction of that who are actually guilty.

I didn't say denounce, and you know it.

And, with your statistics, the 'moderates' should outnumber the extremists quite handily shouldn't they?

Moderates need to get into the Mosques and take care of Imams that are spewing Jihad talk.

That would be a start.

However, what if Muslims really do desire a world order and a giant Caliphate?

I don't know if anyone can definitively say they don't.

They're doing a nice job, thank you very much, of infiltrating some of the last places on earth where Islam isn't considered the main religion.

Anyway, keep on turning a blind eye toward Islam, and keep your eyes peeled for all the batshit crazy Christians running around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by Midwest Spy - 03-29-2016, 07:22 PM