Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-29-2016, 07:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 07:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 07:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And, have no idea what your response is intending to say.

She said you are a knee-jerk emotional drama king.

If you agree, after re-reading that post, then you and HotD are well on your way to joining BBH in the Old Bitty Club (for the mentally unhinged).

Well, Mr. Spy, we come to a parting of ways as you just called me a "bitty" and a member of the mentally unhinged club....First of all, yes, I am old, but a bitty, please......and .this ole' brain is still truckin'. Furthermore, I would rather be open minded and try to understand what the hell is going on in this World.........I have been a part of the profiling of Muslims.

However, intellectually I know that I can't blame an entire religion on the actions of a few radical terrorists. You faulted President Obama for being passive when it comes to Islam/Muslim issues.......oh, I think you called him a clown..... do you want young people over there dying on foreign soil?....and forbidding Muslims from entering country...... Maybe you are an overreacting, knee jerking drama Queen....uh....I mean King.

I probably would rename the old bitty club.....can't think of a name right now, but the members are all beautiful, intelligent, logical, truly sweet, loyal, caring, compassionate, engaging, competent, thought provoking, rational, smart, witty, charming, and can whip Trump's ass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by blueberryhill - 03-29-2016, 09:01 PM