Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-30-2016, 09:32 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm not a hateful person and I'm not a bigot. They shouldn't be bringing over any refugees until ISIS is taken out...which should have happened already IMO.
I'm beyond sick and fucking tired of the bigot, racist bullshit.

I understand and I'm not saying anyone is a bigot or a racist, personally. I am saying that holding all Muslims responsible for Islamic terrorism, freezing all Muslims from entering the country, and refusing to take any Syrian refugees until ISIS is eradicated doesn't make sense to me and doesn't address any real problem.

In regards to refugees.........when (if ever) ISIS and other terror groups are eradicated, there won't be such a refugee crisis. That's precisely what the Muslim and Christian and Jewish refugees are fleeing. They refuse to convert to the extremist mentality and way of life, and they don't have means to defend themselves and their families against it - which makes them targets.

The Syrian government and military can't fully protect them now because they're engaged in civil war with rebels against Assad and moreso/also the Islamic terrorists who are intertwined with rebels and civilian populations. That makes it very difficult for even multi-national forces to destroy ISIS quickly (and ISIS is present in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt, etc -- we'd need to be all over the map simultaneously with boots on the ground).

If the would-be refugees are forced to stay in Syria under the circumstances, they and their children will need to submit to radicalization and the number of terrorists will grow. Or, they and their children will instead refuse to join the extremists and they will be killed.

Muslim countries like Turkey and Jordan are fighting against ISIS with us and they've taken in millions of Syrian refugees who've fled from Syria across their borders. They have refugee camps there and they're flooded. Hundreds of thousands of refugees get on boats or go by land to Europe, which is also fighting ISIS with us. About 4,000 refugees have died at sea or on land attempting to escape the extremism and civil war.

It's a huge problem for the EU. The Syrians coming to the U.S. and Canada have been fully vetted, screened, and approved for resettlement. We have strong national security processes. We have committed resettlement organizations expecting them on arrival. We have processes and requirements that promote assimilation. Not so with the EU.

And, because the EU no longer has the same border control policies between its countries like when I used to travel there, it makes it possible for radicalized Europeans to pose as refugees, even those on terror watch lists, and travel between its countries freely. Then, you've got ghettos in Brussels with known Belgian ISIS terror suspects who've been flagged to the Belgian government by Turkey and others sources, yet authorities in Belgium aren't watching them because they insist it's some other department's job and they don't have the budget.

Syrian refugees (of any faith) haven't committed acts of ISIS terrorism against Europe, Turkey, Jordan, the U.S., Canada or anyone else. European nationals have in the EU, some of them posing as refugees when on the run. The refugee influx combined with the lack of national security coordination in the EU has benefited those European terrorists and enabled some of them to train and have face-to-face coordination with ISIS members in Iraq and Syria. After Paris and Brussels, I think and hope the EU security agencies will be making some serious changes and the U.S.will assist and cooperate in that effort.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-30-2016, 03:46 PM