Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-30-2016, 07:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I thought this was a 'terrorist attacks' thread, not a 'can anyone spot the educated non-violent Muslim' thread?

I can spot the blinder-wearing "facts be damned!" Mocker in the thread, MS. ^ He's right on top of me.

You claimed that that all Muslims are a threat to the U.S. because they're either Islamic terrorists or supporters of Islamic terrorism. That includes, by default, even the most vulnerable Muslims who are being slaughtered by Islamic terrorists, those who are resisting and fleeing Islamic extremism, the "enlightened and educated Muslims" worldwide, and those who are living peacefully in the U.S. and around the globe.

So, when some of us choose to discuss the actual facts which conflict with your anti-Muslim views, it's not off topic. And even if it were, tough shit. Your allergy to facts won't kill you.

First you said sometime back, "no charity or compassion for Muslim refugees!". Then you said you and your wife talked about it and you welcome Syrian refugees, as good Christians. Then, Belgian national terrorists launched another attack in Europe, and you're back to somehow holding Syrian Muslim refugees and every Muslim worldwide responsible and calling anyone who doesn't hold the same emotional reactionary view "clowns" and insinuating we're adopting a "shit happens" attitude about it. You're either not reading what we're writing or you're not comprehending in order to make that characterization.

It's you who's the bozo on this one, MS. And, Christian principles and morals aren't something I'd care to adopt if you exemplify how they're applied to people outside of your own faith who are being persecuted and in dire need. But, from my experience, you're the exception more than the rule.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-30-2016, 07:52 PM