Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-30-2016, 08:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Hey, know it all, I just went back and re-read everything from my 'clown' post yesterday until now.

I've not said ONCE, don't let Syrians in.

Please enlighten yourself and do the same.

You're the one who thinks he knows it all, MS -- like what all people of another religion think and what they need to do. I know what I know, and it's far from "it all".

Anyway, why don't you just stop being vague and moronic and answer questions directly so I can understand you correctly when you make statements and suggestions. If I've misunderstood your point, I'll just say so. It's not a big deal.

1. You said that people in here had the nerve to compare Christian terrorists to Muslim terrorists. They're all the same to me, but I didn't see anybody do that in this thread. AGAIN, what/who were you talking about, and are you suggesting Christian terrorists are better than Islamic ones?

2. You said that 'PC' in this country enabled terrorist threat. When asked to clarify, you said that people in the U.S. who suggest 'deporting Muslims' are unfairly labeled as racists and xenophobic. I've never seen anybody but you bring up deporting Muslims from the U.S. Not even Trump has made that suggestion. So, if it wasn't you making that suggestion, or you confusing deportation with what you consider an unfairly criticized freeze on all Muslims coming into the U.S. (which would include Syrian refugees), what the hell were you talking about?

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-30-2016, 08:32 PM