Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-30-2016, 07:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Also, moderate Muslims, please nark out those among you who would practice Jihad and murder innocents in the name of Allah.

Not saying this is how it is because unlike you, I don't actually know this, but can you tell me why any of them would willingly risk their life for you? It's not like you'd be willing to do the same. I just don't see you standing up to a crazy pastor, reverend, priest or really anyone, risking your life to save others.

You snidely call HotD a know it all or attack her wordy posts when the reality is she doesn't post supposition or innuendo, she posts facts and she always backs them up. She's not a shit talker in the serious threads and when some of you don't like what you are reading you make it personal. It's Mock, you're allowed to do that, I'm just saying it doesn't go unnoticed. You can post whatever the hell you want, I encourage that but, don't get pissy when you're called out on your comments or asked to back shit up. I get called out on my posts all the time because I can post some crappy opinionated bullshit and good or bad, I own it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by Duchess - 03-31-2016, 05:29 AM